I'm not dying thank goodness... but that doctor was an idiot, I left with a paper telling me some exercises to do. Nothing for my ear ache, nothing for my heart, nothing! She said that my meniscus was torn in my knee, which can be repared on my own if it wasn't a bad tear. My ear still hurts and is still infected and she said nothing about my heart. What an idiot. Then when I asked her like why my heart was still beating so fast and she used a lot of huge words that I had no idea what she was saying, if I knew what those words ment I would not need to go to a doctor because I would already be one. I just don't get it.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with Melanie, get a 2nd opinion. I'm sorr you aren't feeling well. I hope it gets better soon! Love you!
2nd opinions are grand. Seriously.
Post a Comment