I don't know why but I feel like an old woman. It started in high school when my hip would pop, when I was sitting, or getting up or even just stretching my legs, sad sad day, when I turned 20. My hip now has begun to ache all the way down to my knee. They pop, they crack, they ache, they swell, they hurt, they cry out in pain as well. I know sad day. I am going to the dr this very day, in an hour to be exact. I also have an ear infection that is spreading the my left ear. I also need to have my heart looked at, the panic attacks are still happening, and happening often they are. My heart beats rapidly for hours after now. I don't know why but I feel like my body is shutting down. My hip and knee are making it very hard to get around now days. I dunno I guess we'll see what the dr says!!!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm sorry your not feeling well thats not normal for an active person your age. Ig your leg is swelling and in pain you may want to get checked for blood clots. If your on Birth Control there is a chance you can get them. Speaking form experience, thats my 2 cents. Keep me posted on what the dr. says. Take care we love you.
Post a Comment