Friday, August 22, 2008

It is true!!

Jay and I are moving to Provo!!! Early next week they called today and said our apartment was ready! We're so excited to be in a ward with people our own age that we can actually have some fun with!! Plus being closer to Katie and Travis and little Teagan. We have a super nice apartment that we are so excited about!!! I'll be blogging a lot more after the move!!!

13 comments:

Merilee said...

I'm sad about this. So Sad. I will miss you.

Christian and Jennifer said...

I will miss you, too. Wait. I already do. Crap.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Would you blog some more, lady? Sheesh.

Christian and Jennifer said...

I'm commenting 100 times to make up for my laziness in non-commenting before.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sorry.

Christian and Jennifer said...

How's that meniscus?

Christian and Jennifer said...

I hope it's feeling better and that Josh knows just how old he really is.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Love you.

Christian and Jennifer said...

Ciao, bella! Ciao!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Ciao, ciao, ciao. Ciao, ciao. Ciao.

Williamson Fam said...

Yay for you guys, that means we wont see you guys as much, oh wait we already never dont see you guys..he he..LEt us know if you guys need any help moving..

Scot and Jenny said...

How fun! I'm sure you guys will enjoy it there!

Scot and Jenny said...

How fun! I'm sure you guys will enjoy it there!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!