Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm getting so frustrated...

Or have I passed that mark by now??? YES. The only jobs in Utah are Sales Jobs. I'm not good at sales so I wouldn't make any money! I'm depressed someone tell me it's going to be ok!!! Thats all I need!!

3 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Leeny, it's going to be okay. We're praying for you to find a good job and hope you won't get too discouraged. We love you and know you will find something soon. You are a wonderful person and great at so many things. I hope you know just how much we love you!

Williamson Fam said...

Hey its going to be OK, i suggest you get a crappy job and then keep looking in the mean time, tha way you have income even if it is fast food or something...Have you tried inbound calls from home its called ocurrance.com people call you about infomercials they see on t.v. Just an idea..

Scot and Jenny said...

It's going to be OK. You will find something soon I am sure. We're sorry you are having such a hard time. Trust me, I know how you are feeling. It took me a long time to find a job around here too. It will happen though. We are thinking about you. Love you!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!