1. If you could choose to have two superpowers, what would they be and what would you do with them?
I would chose to be invisible, because you know their are those times when you don't want people to find you, well then you could just be invisible and just think of the possibilities for hide and seek!!!
The next one I would chose would be that I eat all I want and I snap my fingers and I loose all the excess weight I have!!! Ha nice thought huh??
2. If you could invent ANYTHING in the world, what would it be?
I would invent a box, a big box that goes outside of your shower and you step into it when you get out of the shower, then it dresses you in something different everyday and it does your hair and make-up. Different every day and it restocks itself with hair supplies and new clothes for everyday!!!
3. If you could choose to be a mythical creature, what would you be and why? What would do?
I would be a unicorn!!! their worth a lot of money I hear!!
4. If you had the chance to talk to anyone who ever lived at any time and ask them one question, who would it be and what question would you ask?
I would ask......oh my gosh I can't think of anyone!! I would ask .... poop I've been thinking for like 30 minutes!! I give up
5. What's your favorite curse word?
ha ha ha this is a funny question!!! I don't have any funny curse words that are appropriate for young ears!!!
6. What is the last thing you yelled out loud?
I don't wanna go to the zoo!!!! aha Jay wanted to go the other day and I didn't!!
7. Name three people who have made you smile today.
Jay and Jennifer!!!!
8. What is the biggest annoyance in your life right now?
people who leave crap out in the street and take up our parking spots then those who don't know how to park so their is no parking and we have to park streets away from our house because someone didn't pull up 2 more feet in a parking spot!!! AHH that felt good to get off my chest!!
9. What was the last song you listened to?
HOOBASTANK!!!!! whoot whoot
10. Are you allergic to anything?
cough medicine!!! ha thats what I told Jay and he totally believed me!! So now he never makes me take it!!! IT'S SO NASTY!
11. How did you get one of your scars?
I SHAVED HALF MY LEG OFF!!! NO seriously the razer was hecka dull!!
12. What is the closest purple thing to you right now?
this man in the library has a bright purple shirt on!!! ha ha funny
Monday, June 2, 2008
BOUT ME!!!!
Posted by ~*Leeann and Jay*~ at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Is the purple-shirted man looking at you? RUN AWAY. He wants to turn you into a grape.
Post a Comment