Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In the car date...

Jay really wanted to go on a date with me since we didn't get to last friday night because of the death flu. Well I'm still not feeling all that great so we decided to do an "In the car date". First we went to sonic and then we went to a double feature drive in movie. It was so much fun, cause we saw Prom Night which was scary then we saw Vantage Point which I highly recommend. It was the best movie, and it was so intense and kept us interested the whole time! So much fun, creative and not expensive!! We had tons of fun!

4 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ya right Leeann we all know what happens at the drive in, we know you never even watched the movies, he he...Dont you love being newlyweds,,,,

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sounds like a really fun date! And I'm with Melanie . . . who really watches the movies anyway?!? Hmm?

Merilee said...

Seriously, Leeann. We all know the truth.

Katie said...

email me!! I need your email address!! love you

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!