So as you know we went to Colorado this last weekend.
I'm still working at Heels N' Toes where we get a certain
pay then commission for selling a pair of shoes, Well my boss
has come in lots of times and stolen my sales, I do all the work
get the shoes for the customers.. Oogle and tell them that they
look good trying to sell these shoes, well he comes in and stands
right behind the cash register so conveniently waiting for them to
be done and steals my sales.
I calculated it out he's stolen over $600 worth of sales that I
have done all the work for. That makes me really
upset, thats money that I work hard to get and he comes
in for 10 minutes and steals them. Then we are supposed to get
paid every wednesday. Well last wednesday came and went
and I still had no paycheck but didn't say anything because I didn't
want to seem pushy, well we came back from our trip needed the money from my paycheck to pay some bills that are coming up so we stopped by to get it.
We walk in and the girl who was working that night, was looking for my
paycheck in the folder, mine was the only one NOT in their so she called
my boss and asked where it was, he said HE LEFT IT AT HOME.
why was every one elses here but not mine. Why didn't I have
it in my hand BEFORE we left for Colorado. He's got to realize
that people count on that money for things such as bills, like us.
Well before we left for Colorado I was at work and a sign fell and broke.
I came in this morning to work at 10 and my paycheck was on the
counter, I calculated it out how much taxes taken out and the
hours I worked my paycheck should be around $400 the grand total
of my check says $150 with a note that says "the sign that broke
was on your shift" HECK NO.. I called him right then and
their and said todays my last day, I quit! So I'm sitting here at
work for my last day! I'm so mad it's not even funny.

8 comments:
There is NO way that broken sign should have come out of your pay check. It's considered a business expense and he could have written it off as such on his taxes.
-Rachelle
P.S. How do you like your wedding pictures?
You need to call him back and tell him that he needs to pay you in full for the money he deducted for the sign, you also need to document all of the sales he has taken from you and tell him that if he doesn't pay you in full that he will be speaking to the labor board. That's just our opinion, but if you do decide to do this and he still doesn't pay you then you need to file a complaint with the labor board. Ask mom about the labor board but that just doesn't seem right to us at all.
I also just had another thought, you should see if there are other people there that are having the same problem with him as you are, that might help your case.
Oh wow, that really sucks--yah, I'd definitely take some action and not let him get away with it! Good luck and I hope you find a decent job with a great boss!
No way Leeann! Seriously. I second Jenny's motion! And third and fourth it! Don't be weak. Don't let him walk all over you. That's illegal. I'd be filing complaints too. ASAP.
Ok i would get a laywer, screw that is just wrong and against the law, there is no way he can do that. I'm sorry and there are much better jobs out there so forget them..
Are you SERIOUS?!? I want to talk to you about this. What did Dad and Mom say?
Post a Comment