This past weekend. It all started on Thursday afternoon I started feeling a little queezy, when I was at My sister Merilee's house. Well I went home to rest and thats when it all started, the feeling that you want to die. I was not having a good time, when Jay came home from work, he's such a good husband who went out to get me slurpees and all kinds of crackers and stuff to make me feel better. Well that didn't help, Friday was no better, same thing all day and I couldn't keep anything down, Saturday Jay and I went over to his Grandparents house to hang out and do laundry when I passed out on the bathroom floor on my way to do some business, when I woke up in the emergency room. Not good! The Nurses hooked me up to Iv's and all kinds of nausia and pain killers. Then after hours and feeling better they came in and said all we can determine is it's the real flu, your so dehydrated. So sent me home with a pat on the wrist and some anti-nausia pills. It's Monday morning I'm at work and not feeling so good. This is a nasty bug, so if you get sick and it lasts longer than normal don't hesitate to go to the dr, this is killing people all over the place.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am sorry that you have been so sick! I know what you mean, i was so sick last night I couldn't even eat dinner. No good! I am feeling mucho bettero today but still recovering. I hope you feel better soon!
Leeanny-poo,are you okay? Do you need anything? I'm worried about you!! call me!
Love ya
CALL ME.
I'm sorry you were so sick, are you sure your not prego, ha ha j/k i hope you get feeling better.
Post a Comment