Monday, April 14, 2008

I got into a pretty hair situation.......

I dyed my hair for the first time on my own. NOT GOOD. I thought maybe I should go darker so that I won't have to keep up with it so much, since my natural hair color is darker. Well Jay and I had gone to the store and bought what we thought was a good color but my hair turned out, LIKE THIS!!!! NOT GOOD

This is how it ended up looking, thanks to many phone calls to Merilee!! Thanks girlie!

5 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Oh, it looks so great dark! I was thinking I'd like to see you with your darker natural color--looks so good. So pretty--sorry you've been so sick--I can't believe you are at work today!

Scot and Jenny said...

Oh my gosh I love it! It looks so good. Good choice!

Katie said...

I dyed mine Grey once, Like REALLY grey, it was horrible!! I like that!! it's really cute!! Do you want to come dye my hair... never mind, I don't want it to look like your first try!!

Williamson Fam said...

HOTTIE, i love love love it darker, the first few pics not so much it was kinda mousey, but you got it lookin fab, does Jay just love it? When i see you again you'll have to tell me if brunettes have more fun.

Unknown said...

wow that looks great! i'm seriously impressed with the end results!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!