Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference...

Jay and I went and sat on the grass for conference and even though it was freezing it was a lot of fun... We forgot our camera though, sad day but we went back last night to take some fun pics!!! We were to cold so only got a couple good ones. Plus I got my hair cut and hate it so I didn't like any of the pictures!!!

We were so proud of this picture it took us a million times to get it right but finally it worked!!!!

I love him so much!

4 comments:

Merilee said...

I love your hair! It looks so cute!

Williamson Fam said...

You guys are cute and i love love love your haircut, have you ever thought of going darker? I'm just biast i guess, and not only is your hair cute, you have really nice white teeth, LUKCY!!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

I love your hair, too. ANd you don't look ANYTHING like Zarahemnah, so I think it's awesome.

Scot and Jenny said...

I love your hair three! It looks super cute. You always look cute!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!