Monday, March 31, 2008

Cute Jenny!!!
We have the cutest Mom in the entire world!!!
Josh Hitting on JAY.. No go find your own!
funny Merilee

I love you all so much. Sorry It's been a while since I've blogged anything. But all is going well. I got a job at a place called Heels N' Toes. It's an expensive shoe store that no one could possibly afford anything in it. But It's fun, I'm doing part time for now til I find another full time job, so if anybody in Utah knows of one, let me know. Here are some fun Pictures that we took at Uncle Dirks wedding!!! Fun FUN Fun!!!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun i love shoes, but not expensive ones....

Merilee said...

cute pictures! I love you. Lets get together (yeah yeah yeah)

Christian and Jennifer said...

Oh, are you in shoe heaven, or what?!? It's probably good that the shoes are way too expensive, because you'd probably just ask to be paid in shoes instead!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!