Can I just say how much I now officially more than ever hate that state with a passion. So Jay and I went to Colorado on Monday for some business, and then we headed down to Mom and Dads house in the Springs just to stay the night and visit for a little bit. Well that was fun It was good to see them and Scot and Jenny as well. We left on Wednesday morning to head back to Utah. While we were CROSSING the boarder into Wyoming we felt a pop and saw chunks of what looked like the car flying up onto the wind shield. Jay pulled over to the side and we just sat their in shock still not sure what had just happened. Jay got out and shook his head and got back in the car to report the tire had shredded. We got off on a near exit and put the spare on. Well most of us know Wyoming right, WINDY AS HECK RIGHT??? Well Wednesday was not any different. We were out their with the wind pelting us in the face. We got back in the car and Jay looked like he had a comb over hair due and mine was just well, not straightened anymore. Then I further asked Jay if he had dirt in his teeth and he replied "NO, why were you standing out their with your mouth open?" Shamefully I said Yes. How did he not have anything in his teeth I had little specks everywhere and was munchin on dirt for the next 3 hours. We finally got to Cheyenne and found a tire place to buy a new tire. I just want to know why Wyoming hates the world. We seriously had just crossed the boarder when it happened. How sad is that! Anyways all is well now!!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so funny, i'm glad everything worked out and you guys are safe and sound..
Oh man we agree! We are not big fans of Wyoming either. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.We are glad everything worked out though!
Meelann, I think it's obvious that you just didn't brush your teeth that morning and were using Wyoming as an excuse. I have to defend it a little. Daisy's from there. Although the tire thing STINKS!!!
Post a Comment