Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just for Jay!!

Being married is not exactly what I thought it was going to be... It's more. Waking up next to the man I love everyday is a gift that I will always treasure. He is such an amazing husband and I wouldn't trade him for anything. He makes me breakfast in bed and is just so nice and considerate of me. Its like being married to my best friend and having a sleep over with him every night. Like a lot of couples we have some stuff that we know we need to work on, but nothing we can't overcome. I could take his hand and run away forever. It's like a dream come true.

1 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Congrats, you little lovebirds! We are so happy for you. And yes, isn't it wonderful to wake up next to your best friend?

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!