My sister Merilee tagged me so here are 7 things you might not know about me!!!
1. I love Jay, I mean really love him. Thats a given but I have had my boyfriends and crushes but no one has ever given me the respect, or the love that he gives me. He makes me feel like a little kid in that I can't stop thinking about him. All day thats what I think about, he makes me feel like a princess that after lots of nasty peasant men I finally found my prince, my knight in shining armor.
2. I could sit and watch tv all day. and do nothing else with my life but eat cheesecake. I love tv and I should say that I'm addicted to it. I know thats bad but if I could I would sit and watch it all day!
3. I Love taking pictures, I'm addicted to it and take millions of pictures. The average has been about 28 a day! Of random things, Jay and I or even just me!!!!!!! YAY FOR PICTURES.
4. I love to go shopping on one condition, I'm not in one store for more that 20 minutes. I dunno what it is but it's like i get bored or something and don't want to be in that store anymore. Wierd I know but thats the truth. Jay drives me nuts in that he could spend hours in a store examining a pair of shoes to make sure they look good. Me on the other hand if I don't like it right off the bat, then I move on!!!
5.I get really excited about slurpees, I absolutely love them, every flavor and size and everything. I am so addicted to them it's not even funny. I would be a happy (and way oversized) woman if I could drink slurpees all day, but then I guess they would loose the excitement of going to get a slurpee every now and then, it's like a huge deal to go get one!!!
6. I love my family and friends to death. Mom and Dad because they are so amazing in that they have the biggest hearts ever, they are always their for support, meaning listening and giving advice, I love them for all that they do. Jennifer and Christian because you are so much fun, you are always their when I need a friend. Scot and Jenny, you are such an amazing brother Scot, so much fun and always their to make me laugh, Jenny your a great addition to the family, are crazy like the rest of us. Merilee and Josh you are both amazing. We have grown so close and I love that. Your always their when Jay and I need an escape. Your so much fun to be around. Katie and Travis your both so uplifting. Katie I have never known you to say something negative and that makes me want to look to the bright side of everything. Travis you are the same way!!!! I would rather hang out with my family than anybody in the entire world!!! Your all so amazing and I love you very much!
7. I love texting. You all pretty much know that, but what you might not know is that I would rather text then talk on the phone anyday. Sad I know but it's the truth!
I tag Melonie and Christie
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I GOT TAGGED!!!!!
Posted by ~*Leeann and Jay*~ at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! I like the eating cheesecake part.
I like cheesecake, too. And YES. We all know about the texting. If anyone wants to talk to Leeann, better send a text instead! Ha!
Post a Comment