Wednesday, January 23, 2008

POOR JAY



as most of you know Jay came and visited me this weekend. He left at midnight thursday night to drive all night. Well he wasn't supposed to leave until noon on FRIDay to come so it was a big suprise. Around 10 in the morning on Friday I got a phone call from Jay telling me that he got in an accident. POOR JAY. He was changing a CD and spun his car a couple time, before hitting a pole and landing in a ditch. "LUCKILY????" A COP WAS BEHIND HIM,so saw the whole thing, Yes he did get a ticket and has to come to Court in March. Sad Day his car is in ok shape he needs some parts before his car will be in perfect condition again. But all is well here are a couple pictures... We did have fun despite his accident. I still feel bad for him though!!!!

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

How scary! I'm glad he is okay!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sad, sad car.

Merilee said...

I'm glad he's all right. That same thing happened to Josh while were we engaged, except his accident involved lots of snow and ice.

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!