Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HOW HE PURPOSED....

MOST OF YOU say you don't know how Jay purposed to me, well it's such a fun story I'd be happy to tell you. Jay came to Colorado the day after Christmas just to hang out with me and the fam for a while. Well one of the nights we went to the Cheyenne Mountain zoo. This zoo is cool because they decorate it with lights and all kinds of neat stuff, well Jay and I went their. We were walking and Jay stopped me at a gorgeous view of the city. He hugged me pretty tight and then I tried to let go so that we could keep walking. He pulled me in closer and whispered in my ear, "hey babe can you get the camera out of my pocket"? So I did, just thinking he was to lazy to get it himself, so I reached in his pocket and found a little box, to big to be a camera, I pulled it out and he took it from me got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. That was so cute because earlier that night I tried to walk on the left side of him and he kept making me switch sides and now I know why, the reason is because the ring was in that pocket, sneaky Jay!!!! Thats how it all happed now we are getting married March 8th and I can hardly wait!!!!!!! I Love you all

6 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Awww, what a sweet story. I love proposal stories. Thanks for sharing, and your ring is beautiful!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet . . . I love proposal stories, too. And your boy is a cutie.

Christian and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Thank you for sharing!! That's really sweet!!! I like hearing that!!! Nice Job Jay!!!

Merilee said...

Way to go Jay! Cute story.

Scot and Jenny said...

Great story! I love it! We are so happy for you two!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!