Wednesday, January 23, 2008

THE RING......



SINCE I HAVE SOME BITTER SISTERS WHO THINK THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE RING YET HERE IT IS...... I love you all so much!!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Nice!! That's pretty!! I still haven't heard the story, so I am a little bitter!! But your ring is beautiful

Williamson Fam said...

Hi Leeann, Congrats the ring is beautiful, acnt wait ot meet Jay, he seems really sweet, is his real name Jason, i had a friend who's name was Jason who we called Jay so he reminds me of him. Let me know if theres anything we can do to help with the wedding,,,Cute Theme! Love ya

Christian and Jennifer said...

I am NOT one of the bitter sisters.

Merilee said...

WAIT!!! Bitter sisters who THINK they haven't seen the ring??? We haven't seen it, pea brain!!

Merilee said...

And yes, I am one of the bitter sisters.

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!