Thursday, November 8, 2007

I QUIT...

AEROPOSTALE. I FEEL SO RELIEVED. I can't wait to start at the bookstore and just have fun with all my friends that already work their. Today has been a hard day. On facebook which is like Myspace but for mormon kids, I am friends with Jays Grandma.
It's been really hard to talk to her since she doesn't speak very good English. Well I found out that she has been writing Michelle who is Jays ex girlfriend and telling her how much she loves and misses her. How do I feel??? LIKE CRAP. I can't believe that. I have never had a problem with people liking me but this is seriously killing me! I hate this. I'm trying to learn spanish the best that I can. It's hard though. I don't know what else to do. So I wrote her a message asking her if she could teach me how to cook and she invited me over which is a good thing. I dunno thats just something that I need to work through. I talked to Jays mom tonight and she is going to be here that Tuesday before I come home for Thanksgiving. I'm really excited to meet her. She seems so fun and crazy! She was telling jay to tell me not to worry about his Grandma but I dunno it's still hard. I don't know whats left to do. ANY suggestions would be amazing. I love you all your amazing!

4 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

My sweetness, there will probably be some tough times in dealing with the language barrier. I'll tell you what I learned on my mission: Sometimes, you just have to smile a lot and say, "I'm sorry! Can you explain that to me?" Be so charming that they can't help but love you. And really, seriously, if you need some help or advice on how to cope with a spouse from a different culture and who speaks a different language, please call Daisy. She's so been there and one that and she is great with giving helpful advice.

Daisy said...

Leeann,

I just was reading your blog (daily) cause I love seeing you! I miss you. And you're here. And WE NEED TO TALK!!! Seriously. That's so funny that Jennifer wrote to call me because I was going to write the same thing. I think I still have your number. I'm going to give you a call. Maybe you'll have a minute today to grab a bite to eat or an ice cream. AND I need some fashion advice. Can you help? I'll call soon!

Love you!
Daisy

Christian and Jennifer said...

Pictures! Pictures! We want PICTURES!!!!!

Katie said...

We should talk!!! call me

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!