Monday, November 5, 2007
more randomness!!
boooo but thats ok. I went in and filled out the paperwork for my new job and got my schedule and i get out at 3 and then 6 and the latest will be 7:30 so thats pretty sweet! I'm way excited. Then I will actually have more time for homework and to get everything done. That needs to be done. Here are some pics of us bowling and just being crazy!!!! I Love you all and hope your doing amazin!
Posted by ~*Leeann and Jay*~ at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Dude . . . where's your armpit fuzz? I can't see it in these pictures.
I finally shaved it.... WHOOT WHOOT. Jay bought me a razor for our anniversary!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA
Wait . . . wait . . . I think I see it. Oh, no. That's your nose hair fuzz.
Post a Comment