Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PARK CITY




Jay and I decided to go take a trip up to Park City on Saturday.


We had so much funjust walking around the streets with


millions of stores on them. I made me think of Estes Park.


I miss Colorado LOTS!! Here are just a couple pictures that


we took. It's such a cute little town. We just wandered


around looking in all the little shops. Jay bought me a really


cute Park City shirt. And we just had lunch and then saw the


sights. We then went to the RedRocks resturant. YUMMY.


I had the best parmasion chicken ever! It was so good!!!!

4 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Yummy. I like chicken. And I like big boots. I like Leeann, too. And I even like Park City shirts.

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

your crazy JENNIFER!!!Thats why I love thee!!!

Scot and Jenny said...

Hey! I was there on the same day as you! CRAZINESS. I wish we would have ran in to you. That would have been most hilarious. We were at the outlets!!!

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

OH MY HECK. so we're we.. We probably did pass each other but weren't expecting to see one another so yea... ha ha thats funny!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!