Today my little Jaelee Joy is 9 months old! Where did the time go? It seemed like only yesterday she was born, screaming and hungry all the time. Now she laughs, smiles, plays Peek-a-boo, learning to wave, is about to walk and getting a tooth. She is the light of our lives and I can't believe I've given life to such a beautiful baby. I know one day when she's 18 she won't remember the times she snuggled me on the couch, the open mouth drool kisses she gives me and the joy she has brought to our lives. I cherish every moment I have with her. My sweet Jaelee Joy, when you're older and able to read this. I want you to know how much your daddy and I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Awwwww, she is so cute! And so are you! I'm so glad you have a blog and can write such fun stuff. I love you dearly, my sweet sister.
Post a Comment