Hello all you wonderful people! It has been a while, but I'm back! Our little Jaelee is growing up so fast. She's standing on her own and takes small steps. She's crawling, and boy is she fast. She says mamamamamama over and over again when she see's Jay and I. Apparently we are both mama and Jay says he's fine with that! Jaelee is such a happy girl and she will smile at anyone who looks at her. She wants everyone to hold her, which makes awkward moments in a store when I don't want a stranger holding my baby! Jay just got more responsibility at his job. He has switched offices and will now be overseeing the lot. He's not thrilled about it but it is part of the job. I am also loving my job working up there with him. His office is now where I work so I get to see him lots and lots and I love it! Love you all!
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yea!!! You blogged! I love you! You are the best!
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Woo-hoo! I'm so happy to hear from you on your blog! I LOVE IT! You are wonderful beyond words -- a wonderful mother, a wonderful sister, a wonderful everything. I love you, sweet girl!
I love you guys too and now that I will be home I will be blogging much, much more!
Post a Comment