This weekend was awesome beyond awesome!!! Friday night Jay and I met Friends Lance and Stephanie and went to Lagoon for Fright Nights!! That was so much fun. Well while there we went and saw a Hypnotist. The man (who's name is still unknown by anyone to this day) picked 20 people between the ages of 18 and 30 to come up to the stage, Jay took off running for the stage. He got on and was in the show, he was hypnotized and did some crazy stuff such as, getting really hot and taking his sweater off, Dancing like the Village People the Y.M.C.A crazy and swinging his "taken off " shirt all over the place. He was scared to look over the side of the stage because the hypnotist said it was a 70 story building. He went from being 4 years old and picking his nose in front of over 200 people to even got to play with Barny and gave hugs to strange people in the audience. He was so cute up there. People were laughing and talking about how funny and cute he was. He really was!!! Then on Saturday night we went to The Haunted Forest In American Fork with Lance and Marissa.!!! That was so creepy. It's seriously in a forest and people and things pop out and you and you walk through old sheds and barns and it's just so creepy!!! It was so much fun though!!! This was such a fun weekend!!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That does sound like a fun weekend. I saw a hypnotist show once and to this day it is still probably one of the times I have laughed the hardest!
I saw one, as well. In Rexburg on a date. The hypnotist was hilarious. The date was not.
Wow that place sounds fun, and i love hypnotists, what a fun weekend..
Yay, I'm glad you had fun!
Post a Comment