Last week I was in Wal-Mart getting
some usless things that I really didn't
need. OK OK so I was buying tampons! Anyways this man
and his friend?/girlfriend?/Wife? were following me around
looking at me so strangly. Finally I stopped in the make-up department
to see if I could ditch them, (I really wasn't in the mood). The boy
came over to me and asked the strange question that makes girls
want to run away and never look back... "Have you ever thought of
modeling?" NO WAY. Me I'm just me!! Thats basically what I said.
He was with some talent agency. Well the girl came over
and was giving me the same speech and I could
see that between them I wasn't going to get out of this easily even
with the politest of declines. I gave the girl my number expecting
to A. never hear from them B. Get a few prank calls C. or Something else.
Well days went buy and I forgot all about it. Well on saturday night Jay and I
were babysitting Mikayla and Gwenny when I got the phone call.
I answered and was offered an audition. I looked
up the place online and it was a real, a real place,
that really did movies and modeling and
made people famous... Needless to say I didn't go, and I'm kinda
kicking myself about it!!

4 comments:
Not just plain old you--you are beautiful!!! You really should have gone just to see:).
See!!! You ARE gorgeous, you gorgeous girl, you!
Probalby a good thing, it may have turned out to be some kinda porn ring or they want to take your money and run, but you are beautiful..
You are beautiful, of course they wanted you to model for them!!
Post a Comment