This weekend was definately a fun one. Since we we're planning on going to Colorado for the 4th, Jay and I requested Thursday and friday off of work. On Thursday we went to Lagoon, it's pretty fun and got in for $8!!! I know right... AWESOME! Then that night very tired we packed to go camping! We left Friday morning and drove down to Provo Canyon, where we met Katie and Travis to start our adventures in camping!! I'm so sad that I don't have a computer hooked up to the internet, so therefor I can't put any pictures up yet! Yes I'm at the school, like always! Anyways after arriving at the campground, we went for a drive. A beautiful drive!! We then went back to the campsite and ate lunch, then took a nap and played some cards!!! We then wondered up the stream a little because oldly enough, IT WAS TURNED OFF! How the heck do you just turn off a stream! Anyways so we wondered up and found a trail and started hiking up it! We got to a gorgeous waterfall and hung out for a little bit!! Then headed back down to have hot dogs, and hamburgers and Travis's amazing peach cobler!! We sat around the camp fire and things started to get spooky. I saw signs earlier that said watch out for bears, but didn't think anything of it! I was not happy! I remembered girls camp with mom a couple years back and the bears were all around! Lets just say I don't have any nails left, and I didn't get much sleep that night! I woke Jay up once because I heard something and he cuddled me so tight! almost to tight, I woke up with drool all over me!!! HA Ha I love you Jay!!! Anyways then we packed up and went into provo for a festival that was just plain fun! We then headed home! We got home and decided to go out to dinner for our 4 month anniversary! We went to dinner then went and bought some movie tickets.
The movie wasn't til around 9 though and it was still 7! So we decided to go home and relax for a little while! We woke up at 12 and was bummed that we missed the movie! We went back on Monday to see if we could exchange them, and to our suprise they said yes! So we saw Hancock, which Jay liked, but it's not really my style!! I'll stick with Sidney White and She's the Man!!! Anyways so that was our fun fun fun weekend!!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
4th Weekend!
Posted by ~*Leeann and Jay*~ at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It was so fun to have you guys come with us! We need to do this again!
Yay, we are so glad you guys had a fun weekend but we sure missed all of you guys last weekend!!! Love you!!
Sounds like you guys had fun, 4 months, ahhh i rememver those days, i miss those days, enjoy every second of it, the newlywed days go by so fast and they are so much fun..
Post a Comment