Friday, June 13, 2008

I GOT A JOB!!!

It's at a place called Progrexion! We do the first two stages to help people fix their credit! They sign up somewhere wanting more information, we call them back and get them to sign up then we pass them onto a company called Lexington! I get 8 an hour and then if I get someone to sign up I get more money, people there are averaging 13-15 an hour! I'm pretty excited! Jay also just got an offer to be making more money down in Orem! Although the hours stink and I will never see my darling husband it's something he's been wanting for a long time! He's going to be an assistant chef at a resturant!!! It's pretty exciting! I also had an interview with Quality Inn, the hotel thats by the airport! We'll see how that one goes! I'm pretty excited about that! It will make for a pretty long day though, I start at Progrexion at 6 am til 2pm then I would go to work at the hotel from 3 pm to 11pm! We will just have to see though!!! Thank you all for your prayers in helping me find a job! You prayed so hard you got Jay one too!!! I love you all

7 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Sweetie, I'm so happy for you! Congrats a million times over and just know that you are loved. Heavenly Father takes care of newlyweds! I promise you!

Williamson Fam said...

Yay, i'm happy or you guys, i didnt know Jay cooked, you guys should come over and he should cook and we will eat...This is making me hungry...

Katie said...

Congrats Leeann and Jay!! You both are amazing!

Scot and Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scot and Jenny said...

Congrats you guys! It was fun to see you this weekend!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I'm so glad you guys got jobs and I wish you the best of luck with them!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Would you blog some more already?!?!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!