Monday, March 3, 2008

I got tagged!!

10 years ago I was...I was 10. I have no idea what I was doing those days!!!Other than having a bad hair year!!

5 things on my to-do list for today...
1. Take a shower
2. Do some wedding stuff
3. Help Merilee with cleaning the house and the girls
4. Wait all day to see Jay
5. Laundry

5 snack I enjoy...
1. Applesauce Oatmeal cookies
2. 5th Avenues
3. White cake with Chocolate frosting
4. Ice cream.. anything with chocolate
5. Movie popcorn

What would I do if I suddenly became billionaire?
1. Buy every one of my siblings and parents cars
2. give to a charity
3. Go shopping like everyday
4. Put away money for college for Jay and I and our children
5. Put aside money for a house one day

5 places I've lived.
1. Colorado Springs, CO
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Colorado Springs, CO (again)
5. Salt Lake City, UT

5 jobs I've had
1. A tour guide at Cave of the Winds
2. a nanny
3. Server at The Joseph Smith Memorial Building
4. Associate at Aeropostale
5. Worked at the campus bookstore

5 things you don't know about me.
1. I'M GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY (most of you probably already know)
2. I love texting. and I don't like to talk on the phone very much
3. My favorite breakfast is Chocolate Cake
4. I love my family more than anything in the world. and would do anything for them
5. I am addicted to shopping. If I have money I spend it... LOOK OUT JAY!!!!

5 comments:

Merilee said...

That's so fun! But I already knew all that. I guess it's just one perk of being your sister!

Merilee said...

and your hair looks pretty today.

Merilee said...

and I'm glad you are staying with me.

Christian and Jennifer said...

I had chocolate cake this morning! Woo-hoo! I ate it for breakfast on this beautiful white tableloth that is hanging in Dad and MOm's office . . . it was just hanging up there in a bag and I pulled it down, spread it out, sat on it with my shoes on, and then ate my chocolate cake right off hte tablecloth. It was heavenly.

Katie said...

you finally Blogged something!! Good Job Leeann!! I am so proud of you!!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!