


We went through the temple on Saturday and it was the most amazing experience ever. I want to thank those who came and those who support me in everything I do. Your all amazing. This is just an update of whats going on with me for those siblings who might not know. We figured out whats going on with me, panic attacks.I started a job at moms work filing on Tuesday and I just couldn't do it. I had an attack and mom had to bring me home, then I thought I would be fine Wednesday but Jenny then had to take me home (thank you so much Jenny). I went and saw a therapist lastnight and she gave me techniques to control them when I feel them coming on. I have a little bit of warning when one is coming but it's just not fun to have one in the first place. My heart starts racing, I get super hot and clammy my hands and feet go numb and I don't know whats going on. I don't listen when people are talking to me because I can't focus on anything. It's such a scary thing. I'm scared to go out in public because I'm terrified of having one. The therapist said this is a serious thing and I have to learn to overcome it or my entire life with be affected and I don't want that. This has been an experience that I have NOT had to go through by myself, Thank goodness and thanks for all the love and support I have been shown. I love you all thank you so much!!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Temple Day
Posted by ~*Leeann and Jay*~ at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats on going through the temple,we cant wait to share you special day with you. And i'm so sorry about your panic atacks.
I'm glad they figured out what it is!! I'm glad that you are getting help!! You are wonderful and you can kick this thing!! I love you Leeann!!
I'm glad they figured it out too. We were all worried about you. I love you so much.
My sweetie, I just hope you know how much you are loved. And that we all support you and are so happy to have you in our lives. You'll get through this and remember that you have a family full of loving supporters who are there for you WHENEVER YOU NEED US. We love you so much. We truly do, sweetie.
We know that you will overcome this and that everything will work out. Please know that we are always here for you and we support you no matter what! We love you!
Hi Are you registered anywhere?
Post a Comment