Wednesday, December 12, 2007

well...

Sad day I can't find one of the front, so heres the back and image with your minds the front, She's a beauty!

Now I'm in the computer lab and it's insane everybody is so cranky because of finals. But anyways. so back to nutrition. I had 4 papers due today that I finally finished lastnight. Then for my Preparation for Eternal Marriage class we had a take home final that I'm missing one question on and I will just ask in class. It's one of those tests. But anyways Then after I get out of class at noon I'm going to go to work cause they need me, then I get out of work at 3 and I have to go and pack my room up like crazy. I have hardly started and I have so much left to do. I need to take everything to Aunt Sandys house and just get ready to come home. Jay and I are going snowboarding on Saturday which I'm really excited about. I finally get to use my board that I'm in love with this year!! and if you haven't seen my baby, well here she is. Her name is Martha... She likes chocolate but is sensative on Thursdays.. HA HA WHAT?? Anyways Jay and I are spending as much time together as possible before I leave. I'm gonna miss him a lot. We helped each other do homework for weeks now and it was fun, just spending time with him and talking and finding out what he likes and what he doesn't like. He has been coming with me to my prep for Eternal Marriage class just because he has nothing to do in that period of time, and I'm so suprised at what he knows about the gospel. The teacher askes hard questions and no one says anything then when it's quiet for a minute Jay speaks up with the answer. He amazes me!! It's fun that everyday is a new adventure with him. He's having some trouble with a group project where they had him do a lot and then they didn't even put his name on the assignment. That was the first time I have ever seen him really mad and it wasn't at me, so that was a new experience. Thats pretty much it with me, just finishing up with everything. I am done with finals after today which is good because I need to get moved out. The dorms said just to move out no later than Monday. They made an exception for me since I'm not flying out til Monday night!! But thats all thats going on in my life for right now. I love you all!!! and Jay says Hi and that he can't wait to get to know everybody better!!

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Oh, Leeann, don't go. I will miss you!!!

Scot and Jenny said...

We are excited to have you home for a while and we look forward to getting to know Jay better as well. Horray! We will be back in town on the 26th so we should all get together ya ya ya...Hey isn't that a song from The Parent Trap? What a classic.

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!