I think you are all so funny, no lie. This family is absolutely hilarious and keeps me laughing day to day. So thank you for that. Well this week is finals week and insane at the bookstore considering it's book buy back. AHHH I'm going nuts. I know it's Wednesday but here is my schedule for just today... I'm in class watching a movie.!!!! But everything is done for English. Anyways then I have Nutrition and Health at 10 and that class is going to ok, everything I pretty much know already cause it's about like being pregnant.. WAIT that sounded wierd, I know most of what she said because of what I heard from the pregnant sisters!!! I'll finish in a few class is over so I'm going to the computer lab!!!!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Did you finish everything?
Post a Comment