
TODAY IS A SAD AND DEPRESSING DAY. I WENT AND HELPED MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BECCA PICK OUT SOME CUTE CLOTHES. I VENTURED HOME AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF. "oh gosh I shall do my hair so nice for work this night" So I spent 2 hours curling my hair I got up and looked out the window to find what.?!?.?!...?!!!!! RAIN YES RAIN THAT WET STUFF THAT FALLS FROM THE SKY. how depressing. So I proceded to put my hair up in a pony tail and it just ended up looking like this.... what is this??? I'M NOT GOING TO PROM. I'm going to work where DARIN THE CHESTER is going to want to marry me. ewwwwwwwwwwww I Don't even know what to do with myself. Do I go and run free in the rain and not care or try and make it work without my hair getting wet... DO I DARE CARE???? anyways here is a good picture of my hair with the red that I have recently added to it..... I think it gives my hair a little zest. NO NOT SOAP or flakyness... anyways. well I think I'm just gonna tough it out if my hair gets wet who cares I only spent 2 HOURS CURLING IT. just to put it up in a prom bun which I'm not going to by the way!!!


1 comments:
I think it looks gorgeous, as always. You always look pretty. So, when are you coming over? Are you double-wearing your underpants? You better come do some laundry. Love you!!
Post a Comment