Monday, October 22, 2007

I LOVE...

Having everyone together at the same time. this weekend was so fun I can hardly stand it. That just made everything in life so much better. I'm glad Scot and Jenny got to come that was a pleasant surprise for me. I miss you all so much. Jennifer your kids are absolutely adorable. I miss them so much! and Jennifer I missed you to. It was so good to see you and to spend some time with you. Katie your little one is so cute. We're all so glad that your doing well. Merilee your kids are just as cute as can be and I love you very much!!!!!! Jay was very excited to get to know Scot and Jenny and Jennifer and family. He loves you all very much and can't wait to get to know you all more. Merilee he wants to hang out all the time!!!!! anyways. I love you all and I just wanted you to know how much fun I had this weekend. It seriously was so fun to have us all together again!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Oh Leeann! I love you so much! Its so fun to live close to you. I miss the Colorado people too. At least we are only spread out across two states now. Love you!

Scot and Jenny said...

We had a lot of fun this weekend too. It was nice to see everyone and we enjoyed meeting Jay. We think he is great!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!