Life at school is not all it's cracked up to be. I went away last August thinking that it was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Sadly it's not. I miss Mom and Dad more than I ever thought possible. I thought that I would surely be over it by now, but no that is not true. The Colorado Air, Driving. Mostly spending time with the family. I do see Merilee and Katie every now and then but It's just not the same. Being away from home is something that I think will take a long time for me to get over. So the phone calls and the letters and packages that this family has been giving to me is amazingly wonderful. Thank you so much!! I love you all so much!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Why do you think you miss them so much this year? Is it because I'M HERE?!?!? Woo-HOOOO!
Oh, and remember that one time when you had that one thing that was stuck on that other thing? Gross. Bye.
I miss them too. Its hard to be away from home. But you can come over whenever you want. You can fart on my couch, instead of mom and dad's. Bye.
Farter.
your the big farter.. you farter... woman??? sorry thats the best I could come up with... it's like 4 minutes later than the last comment I left and IT'S STILL RAINING.. AND I STILL HAVE TO GO TO WORK AT 7... I HATE THIS... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment