It started last year in August. I moved to Utah to begin the adventure of college at the LDS Business College. I became friends with the girl named "LINA"who started dating a boy named Jay the exact same time that I started dating a boy named "MARKO". Jay and "MARKO" became very good friends and so did "LINA" and I. We all hung out all the time. We had the best time hanging out to. It was almost like whenever I had a problem with something or someone Jay was always there and the same way around. We talked all the time and Jay and I became very good friends.I went home for the summer still datin "MARKO" and things were going really good. "MARKO" came to see me and broke up with me. The next week Jay called just to talk and told me that him and "LINA" had broken up. He asked if he could take me out on a date when I got back to Salt Lake City. I said yes. Well I got back to Salt Lake City and he took me out on a date and I wasn't sure if I liked him or not. Then we kept going out on dates and I was dating about 3 other boys at the same time. But it always kept coming back to Jay! He is now not only my best friend but could be something more!


Here is a picture of us on a double date. Jay is with his girlfriend and I was with someone else. This is just goes to show that the one could be right in front of you and you wouldn't even know it!


6 comments:
Cute story! Thanks for posting it. And thanks for not flinging boogers on me last time I saw you.
Umm, Leeann, I just want to know why its fair that you get to look gorgeous in every picture taken of you. My pictures look like doody. That's right. Doody. Or a potato. Potato Doody. That's my new name.
are you kidding merilee... wait i don't get how this works. do i comment on my one things to??????I don't get it or do i go to like your page and comment back???? HELP HELP S.O.S. LOL
Comment here. That way, all the conversations stay together and the wafts of your farting don't fog up Merilee's page.
good point... I just don't understand the farts these days. some are stinky and some are just non existant. I am very sad at myself because I have not been able to poop for many days. anyways enough of that. IT'S RAINING.. and I have to work at 7.. HOW LAME
Post a Comment