Yay! Now you can start coming to dinners on Sundays!
How fun, i love renting cars, that would be cool if it were yours, maybe in a few years you can make it a reality...
Wow nice car! I hope your trip was fun! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Woo hoo!
Sounds like you guys had fun! You have to live it up when you can!
You guys are so cute! Love you both!! Leeann, CALL ME!! We need to hang out!
I'm going to put spider webs on your blog if you don't post something new soon!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! Now you can start coming to dinners on Sundays!
How fun, i love renting cars, that would be cool if it were yours, maybe in a few years you can make it a reality...
Wow nice car! I hope your trip was fun! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Woo hoo!
Sounds like you guys had fun! You have to live it up when you can!
You guys are so cute! Love you both!! Leeann, CALL ME!! We need to hang out!
I'm going to put spider webs on your blog if you don't post something new soon!!!
Post a Comment