Jay and I went on an exciting adventure to Vegas over Christmas!! And boy was that fun! Here are lots of random pics. I'll write a little just explaining whats going on!!! Enjoy
1
This is the Congo room at the Sarah Hotel, the buffet to eat there was $30 a person! So No we didn't eat there!
Here is Santa in Rite Aid!!!
This was a fun place with video games and pictures and all kinds of fun stuff!!
We waited 30 minutes to see this guy and the show was only 5 minutes long. What a waste.
Santa again. Sorry these are so out of order!
On top of the stratosphere, where we stayed!!
The most gorgeous view ever!!


HA this is just plain funny, look at my lips all sucked in and wierd
I love this man!!
On an escalator!!!!
In the casino at the Stratospere!
I can't remember what hotel this was but they had this awesome walkway that changed colors!!!
This horse looks angry!
GUCCI!!!
gorgeous stuff in those stores.
The Bellagio and the awesome watershow they have!!!
The water show at the Bellagio!!
ELVISES EVERYWHERE!!!
Jay doing his impression of Will Ferrel in ELF!!
A Cool store with awesome sun glasses.
IT'S 2009 YAY!

SO THIS IS A FUNNY STORY! This is the MGM Grand. We wandered in thinking we could pass through the hotel and keep warm to keep walking down the strip. WRONGO. In the middle of a heat storm in there we got lost in a flood of Asians! Not kidding some famous singer to them was singing there and we were walking through the second it got out. They were coming right at us. We followed another white couple through the crowd, they were leading the way and pushing asians out of the way so we followed. Well when we got to the end of the Hotel thinking we were in the clear, THERE WAS NO EXIT TO BE FOUND. Thats right we had to force our way through the asian mob once again. the total time in the MGM being lost: 1 hour 30 Minutes. NUTS I KNOW.

Just walking up and down the strip!! It was so cold but so fun!!
The MGM again!!!
THIS MAN..... farted on the bus. Yes thats right farted and then he chuckled like it was no big deal.
THE M&M FACTORY!!
THE COKE FACTORY. We bought 16 little cups of different flavors from around the world. Some were good some were NASTY. But it was fun to try them all!!!
HEY GOLD WOMAN, GET YOUR LIPS OFF MY MAN!!!! Ha both Jay and I thought they were going to kiss us. Wierd!
You see all kinds of wierd stuff in VEGAS!!
So this one.. HMMM we went in and asked because thats just wierd it's just how it looks, F.C.U.K. saying each letter individually. But still come on what were they thinking?
Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville!!!
I just wish it wasn't so cold!
We ate on top of the world. seriously. The resturant on top of the Stratospere. it was so nice and so much fun. It rotates so that you can see all of the city!!!
But that is the eifle tower hotel in the back(we don't remember what thats called)
We had a lot of fun in Vegas. We got a free nights stay because the water was cold one day!!! That is definately the city that never sleeps!!!!

4 comments:
I'm glad you had Fun!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! You both are so cute! Love you guys!
I'm jealous! We want to go there! We have both been but we really want to go together! The view from your hotel looks awesome!
Do you KNOW how far behind I am on reading blogs?!?! DO YOU KNOW?!?!? I miss you, my sweet Leeann. I SERIOUSLY miss you and want you to know that I love you.
I have to add a comment because you are the most adorable and BEAUTIFUL couple and you can feel and see the love you have for each other in the photos!! They just give you a wonderful, happy feeling looking at the two of you!! Keep the fun and love in your marriage because you are doing a great job now!! Thanks for sharing the pics and stories of your trip to Vegas!! I was there once and it wasn't that wonderful to me, but I was only 16 at the time and NO FELLA!! lol I love your family and pray that your Mom is doing well...your Dad too!! Love ya, Noma Johnson
Post a Comment