Jays (grand)parents and I took a drive a little while ago to Wyoming. His mom loves Popeye's Chicken place. And they simply don't have them here in Utah, so we set out on a drive to Wyoming to eat some yummy chicken. She was so jeleous when I told her that there was one like 1o minutes from our house in Colorado!!! She definately wants to move there now! Anyways so after being in the car for 6 hours we arrived in a podunk town in Wyoming., to find the Popeye's CLOSED! No way we were all so bummed and hungary and mad that we wasted the day. We stopped in Park City on the way back and they were having a car show. It was really fun!! It was all mustangs, old, new! So fun!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I like the red one.
Post a Comment