Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scary Day.

So Jay took the car to work today and
I was going to the mall to put in some
applications and then to the school's
computer lab to look for more jobs. I
was walking to the school and stopped
at one of the corners to wait to cross the
street. I had my headphones in jamming
to good old Spice Girls when I realized
the man next to me was talking to me.
I pulled one side of my headphones out
to hear what he was saying.
This is how the convo went.

MAN- "Well don't you look pretty today"
ME-"um thanks" thinking to myself WIERDO
MAN-"so my banks closed today"
ME-"oh thats no good"
MAN-" yea I have lots of money in the bank"
ME-"lucky you"
We then proceed to cross the street as it is our turn. All the while he is still talking
MAN-"yea I wss born in 1949 in Midvale and I'm a comidian"
ME-"Oh thats nice, welp I'm going this way" (pointing in a different direction)
MAN-" oh well I was wondering if you could give me a french kiss"
ME- (I pulled the other head phone out of my ear) "EXCUSE ME??"
MAN- "yea your just so pretty I was wondering if you could give me a french kiss"
ME-" ummmmm NO I'm married and my husband doesn't really like me wandering around kissing strange men I meet on the street" (backing away)
MAN-(Kept stepping towards me) "But your just so pretty."
ME-(walking away as fast as I could) "Nope pretty sure I'm late for work"

Then he finally walked the other way. As I kept walking a man in a suit walking towards me said "Is that man bothering you?" I said "no I'm fine now, thanks though" The nice man in a suit offered to walk me to where ever I was going just to make sure I was safe.
It just goes to show that there are some real creeps out there and then there are still some really nice people! I wasn't in any real danger Just a little frightened but if I really needed help I would have gotten it!!!!

5 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Ok, what a total creep!!!! But really would it have been so bad just to give the poor guy a fench kiss? Totally kidding!!!!

Scot and Jenny said...

What a creeper! I'm glad you are safe!

Rachelle said...

Okay, that guy is a psycho.

Merilee said...

Scary. Maybe you should stop being pretty.

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

not even when she's 100, she's not going to stop being Pretty. Love Jay

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!