Jays ex girlfriend is driving me nuts. Telling people rumors after rumors about us. I know SO high school right???? She just doesn't seem to grow up.. EVER. We have lost so many friends because of the lies that came out of her mouth. Jay and I want to move away from the downtown area and move on with our lives because she is still here, she still goes to the cafe and tries to talk to Jay. WHEN SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND of her own. I just don't seem to get it. For those who don't know the story, me and Jays ex used to be very good friends. I was dating a boy and he was friends with jay, so we were pretty much all friends. Well this past summer we all broke up and when we came back in August for school, Jay asked me on a date. Simple as that. Now we're happily married for over 4 months now. I don't get why she is still talking about us. I want so bad just to go off on her and tell her how rude, disrespectful, ignorant, childish, and crazy she's acting. Everybody who knows me, knows I don't get mad easily, but I'm so mad at this girl I could scream. I never let my anger out but with her it's hard to keep it in. Everytime I see her I want to pull her hair... I want so bad to say something to her, but am affraid it will be to mean! I don't know what to do. Any suggestions??
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh you need to go off on the that girl, if you need back up, i'm so there, you need to lay the amck down and tell her who's boss and who got the man...bu-yeah..No really you do i can sense a girl fight, just make sure you wear your hair up that day and get your nails done,,,She is a freak and a home wrecker..Ok no really you can talk to her and be nice and then if she doesnt listen then lay the smack down...
I'm with Melanie! There are some things in life that you don't NEED to be polite about. If she really is spreading rumors and lies, then something should be said to her. You used to be such good friends! Does that mean nothing to her?!? And has Jay said anything to her? Maybe a word from him about how he is NOT available to talk to her when she stops by to visit him at work would be really helpful. Ha! Put up your hair and get your nails done! I love it!
Post a Comment