Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I GOT TAGGED!

I Got Tagged!

I got tagged so here we go...

What is your (FUTURE)husband's name?
Jesus Antonio Mercado... Jay

How long have you been together?
Since August

How long did you date?
Since August

Who eats more?
Pretty sure he does!!!!

Who said I love you first?
Funny story, I actually did. We were taking a walk on Temple Square
and I told him first!!!

Who is taller?
He is but only by a little bit

Who has more speeding tickets?
He does!

Who is smarter?
I'm pretty sure he is smarter too!!!

Who is more sensitive?
He is.. He is such a sweet, caring boy!

When there is a fight who usually wins?
Depends on what the fight is about and who is actually
right in the situation!

Who does the laundry?
At the moment I do mine and He does his! Will
update in a month!!!!!

Who does the dishes?
Same thing, He does his, I do mine, Mom and Dads.
Will update in a month!!!

Who sleeps on the right?
My left hand sometimes sleeps over their....
again check back in a month then I will know!!!!

Who pays the bills?
Mom and Dad... Oh out of us?? He pays his!!!!

Who mows the lawn?
Even after we're married we still won't have a lawn!!

Who cooks dinner?
He cooks for me all the time and I don't think that
will change when we get married!!!

Who drives when you are together?
He does! Even if It's not his car!

Who is more stubborn?
Me dang it!

Who kissed whom first?
Again I kissed him first!

Who asked who out first?
I'm not shy It was me I did in fact ask him out!

Who proposed?
Jay did that part!!! Unexpected and so cute!! Good job Honey

Who has more siblings?
I do... He's an only child

Well I would absolutely love to Tag someone but Everyone has
already had the pleasure of being tagged!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

It's kinda funny how it turns out in your situation!! But you two are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Merilee said...

How come your left hand sleeps on the right? That's funny. I love it!

Christian and Jennifer said...

We really do want to see an update in a month! How fun, Leeny. I'm so excited for you guys. Marriage is a wonderful thing.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Cute facts! Thanks for sharing. I love how your left hand sometimes sleeps on the right:).

Becca Jane said...

Hey Leeann, this is Arney. I haven't seen you since you were like 13, so it's weird to see you all grown up! Congrats on being engaged!

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!