HAS BEEN CHANGED.Yup thats right from APRIL 12TH TO MARCH 8TH... I know I know what your probably thinking and I've gotten a lot of quesitons, and no thinging is wrong. I know all of you were away from your spouces before you got married but I don't know how you did it.
I miss Jay so much. It's hard cause all I do is look for a job all day which is frustrating because NO ONE IS HIRING then can't wait for mom and dad to come home so that I have someone to talk to. Then eat dinner and watch as mom and dad go to bed at 7. I don't have any friends here which sucks the big one. So yea thats all it is. It's just hard since he's my best friend I don't wanna be away from him and we hardly talk because He is still going to school and working both full time, so he never has time which sucks to. So the wedding is officially on March 8th!!!!!!!! and I seriously hope you all can make it! It's sad that I didn't get to go to any of your weddings but amazing that you can all come to mine. So I'm really hoping that it's not a trouble for anybody! I love you all so much and those in UTAH Merilee and Katie, you are truely missed here!!!


3 comments:
Hi Leanny,
ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED IN UTAH???? I'm sad we never got together. Are you going to live in Utah after the wedding? I want to see you!
Besos,
Daisy
Hey Leeann, Thanks for letting me know!!! You never tell me anything!?! Just kidding! We will see you in March!!!
Hi Leeann, You are cute. I'm glad you are moving back sooner. I miss you!
Post a Comment