Monday, December 10, 2007

FINE MERILEE......

HA HA just kidding

LOOK AT THAT ROCK!!! lol
This is one of our favorites




whoot whoot!!!! good one!!!


ANYWAYS MERILEE IS A MEANY....HERES A NEW POST DANG IT!!!! Here are some amazing pictures that Merilee took. I need inputs on which one to put in the announcments??? They are all amazing pictures... HELP HELP HELP!!! Merilee did an amazing job!!!!

7 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

DO YOU HAVE A RING?!?!? You better call me ASAP or I'm going to drive there today and hunt you down and throw circus peanuts at you.

Merilee said...

Leeann, I just wanted you to post something new. That's all. I wasn't being mean. Sheese!! Love you!!

Scot and Jenny said...

We like the last picture. We think it's beautiful. Are you engaged? You better not have gotten a ring and not told us you stinker!!!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

I like the last picture, as well as the one that you wrote "this is one of our favorites" underneath. You are beautiful!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Actually, I like the tree-hanger, too. And I meant to say I like the one with you two kind of facing each other . . . it's beautiful. I think you should use them ALL!!

Christian and Jennifer said...

Actually, I like the tree-hanger, too. And I meant to say I like the one with you two kind of facing each other . . . it's beautiful. I think you should use them ALL!!

Merilee said...

A bit redundant, Jennifer. Don't you think?

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!