Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SICK.... AGAIN

I pretty much adore him!


I think this is funny cause it's the exact same face!!!








So this is like the millionth time I've been sick this year. Lastnight Jay and I went to temple square just to hang out. thats was way fun. Then I came home and started puking my guts out. I pretty much hope that It's gone by the time I come home tomorrow otherwise I'll be sitting all alone in my room so that I don't contaminate anyone else. Love you all

2 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

Puking your guts out?! Again? It's me, isn't it. Admit it! The thought of being with me just makes you physically ill! This ALWAYS happens! Yes, you can sit in your room all alone all weekend and look at the wall and sing that Celine Dion song "All By Myself" to . . . yes, yourself. And I will stand outside and make gagging noises and giggle.

Daisy said...

Hey Leeann, sorry you've been sick. It's been a hectic week, but can we see each other next week? When do you return from Colorado Springs?

Call me. And give everyone in your family a big slobbery kiss, will you!?

:)

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!