Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jay is.....

Pretty much the most amazing boy I have ever dated. It is Thursday night and Leeann has caught the disease known as procrastination. I totally spaced a paper that is due tomorrow for English and I just told Jay about it. He drove all the way to the Plaza to give me a rockstar.Just so that I would be able to stay awake. Then he offered to stay up with me while I wrote my paper. Of course I said no but I don't know , that was just so sweet to me. I couldn't believe he would drive here just to do that. He's so much fun and such a sweet guy. I'm the lucky one in the relationship! I don't know how I found such a catch!!

4 comments:

Christian and Jennifer said...

What the heck is a rockstar? Am I completely out of it or what? Anyway, he sounds like a sweetheart.

Merilee said...

AWWW!! and yeah, what's a rockstar? He brought you Mick Jagger?

Christian and Jennifer said...

Is it like those pop rocks candies that fizzle in your mouth so much that you can't possibly fall asleep?

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

no silly it's an energy drink.. YUMMY POP ROCKS!!! whoot whoot

THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!