YUP THATS RIGHT. I'm dying over here in Utah.
I feel as though my head is going to explode leaving my inner guts all over the world. My throat feels as though I have swallowed a chip... WHOLE... my stomach feels as though I have eaten a washing machine. I just don't understand why I feel like poop. on the bright side I do have Merilee so close and so kind as to take care of me when I need it. I stayed at her house Saturday night when I felt as though I was going to die. So thanks Merilee. Also Jay felt it was his duty to come over and take care of me as well.. Plus he just loves Merilee and her family so he wants to spend as much time as possible with them. YAY.. it is now Monday Morning and I don't feel as though I'm going to die anymore. But it's still like I'm getting over this sickness. It's kinda poopy cause I'm an awful sick person. That is a trait that I have definately gotten from MOM!!!! Love you all!


3 comments:
What kind of sickness have you had? Are you feeling any better tonight?
NO WAY....... I think it's a mixture of the flu and a cold it's no good!
glad to be of service, lady.
HEY LADY!!!
Post a Comment